Comp+ Program – cost $575 (for 2020-2021 season)
The Comp+ Program is a 4 days a week, intermediate-level racing program for U10 and U14 older athletes (birthyears 2007 – 2017) who want more training time. U16 athletes are directed to the Travel program.
- Designed for new athletes who do not yet want to compete in the full Travel schedule of USSA races, young athletes who are still developing, former Grom athletes who do not yet want to travel or athletes looking for a fun, recreational racing program that teaches advanced fundamental skiing skills
- Each Comp+ athlete needs to be a proficient skier able to keep up with their peers, ski all slopes, be a parallel skier and be able to ride all lifts without assistance in day and night time conditions.
- 4-Day per week program – Weekend mornings and afternoons and Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- 65% freeskiing focused on all-mountain and fundamental skills and fun – emphasis on high mileage and diverse terrain with experienced coaches
- Will participate in Saturday Morning Race Series
- Comp+ athletes may participate in our two USSA races in 2019 – The Dual GS or SL and The Whitney SL at Roundtop, dates to be announced and two away races in the Central Region at Whitetail or Liberty. To compete in more than these 2 home and 2 away USSA races, joining the Travel Program is required.
- USSA General membership is permitted unless the athlete plans to participate in any of the USSA races at Roundtop, Liberty, or Whitetail, which require a Competitor license.