The Comp+ Program is our intermediate-level racing program for U10 and older athletes (ages 8 and up as of 12/31/16) who want more training time.
- Designed for new athletes who do not yet want to travel to USSA races, young athletes who are still developing, former Grom athletes who do not yet want to travel or athletes looking for a fun, recreational racing program that teaches advanced fundamental skiing skills
- Each Comp+ athlete needs to be a proficient skier able to keep up with their peers, ski all slopes except Upper Ramrod and Upper Gunbarrel, be a parallel skier and be able to ride all lifts without assistance
- 4-Day per week program – Weekend mornings and afternoons and Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- 65% freeskiing focused on all-mountain and fundamental skills and fun – emphasis on high mileage and diverse terrain with experienced coaches
- Will participate in Saturday Morning Race Series
- Comp+ athletes may participate in our two USSA races in 2016 – The Sheibley GS on January 8, The Whitney SL at Roundtop on 2/5, and two away races in the Central Region. To compete in more than these two home and 2 away USSA races, joining the Travel Program is required