The DEVO Program is an invitation-only program for qualified 2nd year U12 athletes and older (birthyears 1999 – 2006). For this year, DEVO athletes are invited based upon top 20 placement at the U12, U14, U16 State Championships and the U19/U21 PA Cup Series occurring in the 2016-17 season.
Some athletes who qualify for DEVO will choose not to join DEVO and can elect to remain in the Travel program.
- 5-Day per week program – Weekend mornings and afternoons, Monday through Thursday evenings
- 75% gate training focus in SL, GS and SG with coaches experienced in high-level and national competition. Fundamentals training will be incorporated into Monday and Wednesday evening training sessions.
- The DEVO Program includes the following…
- AMP Physical Conditioning, September thru November.
- Pre-Season New England and NY State camps (limited)
- In-season camps and races in New England and NY State (limited)
- Small coach to athlete ratio
- Regular Dartfish and Microgate utilization
- Sports Psychology, Nutrition and Conditioning programs
- Tuning and race preparation instruction
- Post-season races in New England and NY State (limited)
- Will participate in Saturday Morning Race Series
- Will participate in USSA races throughout PA and have opportunity to qualify for PA State Championships (Derbies) and possibly post-season championship events in New England and NY State