SRRC’s registration policy applies to both re-newing and new ski and snowboarding families. SRRC’s process for registration is due to overwhelming demand and structured to maintain the success of its programs:
- SRRC sets an annual limit on Alpine Ski racers subject to program type, skiing abilities, and age.
- New racers will go through an assessment day prior to final acceptance into the program. Please refer to the minimum requirements on the Ski Program Page.
- Returning members, and their new siblings, have 1st priority so long as they register by announced registration date..
- New members should pre-register as early as possible but are not guaranteed a spot until confirmed. First come, first serve based upon registration date and subject to review by age and program. Notice will be provided by email within a few days after closure of the registration period.
- Prompt refunds will be made to anyone not accepted into the program.
- New racers should wait until you receive your acceptance notice, then register immediately with USSA. While registering on TeamSnap, enter 999 as your USSA number. In addition to SRRC program and family fees, USSA fees are also requied and vary by membership type and age. Fees begin as low as $30 for racers who do not want to race in sanctioned racers and peak out at $170 for the oldest racers who seek full access to sanctioned racing. In case of questions please reach out to the respective headcoach.
- Final payment of all member fees are due by December 15th. Any registrant after December 15, should an opening remain, must submit 100% payment at time of registration.
- Grant awards are issued to awardees or applied to open balances between December 8th and December 15th.
USSA MEMBERSHIP – in addition to SRRC registration fees, all members must register with the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA). A lifetime license number is assigned upon registering the first time and must be updated yearly. Have your health membership cards handy to register each year.
Returning racers please update your USSA membership prior to registering with SRRC.
Fees for new racers vary by membership type and age. Fees begin as low as $30 for racers who do not want to race in sanctioned USSA races and peak out at $170 for the oldest racers who seek full access to sanctioned racing. Assistance is available at selecting the right membership level at time of acceptance.
Please use your account id and pw to login into your TeamSNAP account, then repeat the registration process as you did last year. Your info from last year will auto-fill, so think carefully about what updates are needed for phone, email, health insurance, and medical history updates. If you are moving from one program to another, be sure to select the new program for this year.