Let’s get Registered!
Our link to registration is at the bottom of this page, please read information thoroughly preceding the link.
Inquiries about registration from new skiing families will pend until November 15. Snowboard applications are not subject to a cap.
- After that date, new members will be rostered on a case by case basis for skiers.
- Not every applicant will be accepted if our cap of 100 skiers is reached.
- 2018/19 levels reached 93 skiers.
Factors for consideration of rostering a new racer are:
- Skier age
- Skier history – average number of days on snow per year, number of years of ski school instruction, skiing ability (wedge vs parallel), ski hill proficiency (green, blue, diamond, or double diamond).
- Race experience – USSA, NASTAR, or other type of racing (describe), indicate level of achievement
- Desired program (Grom, COMP, COMP +, or Travel)
REGISTRATION NEWS FOR 2019-20 Skiers:
SRRC’s registration policy applies to both re-newing and new ski families. SRRC’s process for registration is due to overwhelming demand and structured to maintain the success of its programs:
- Limit on Alpine Ski racers is set at 100, subject to program type and age.
- Registration begins in mid September and closes on November 15th.
- Returning members, and their new siblings, have 1st priority so long as they register by November 15th.
- New members should pre-register as early as possible prior to November 15, but are not guaranteed a spot until after November 15th. First come, first serve based upon registration date and subject to review by age and program. Notice will be provided by email one to two days after November 15.
- Prompt refunds will be made to anyone not accepted into the program. New members may select the option to pay by mail until after Nov 15. Payment is expected upon receiving notice to acceptance to program.
- New racers should wait until you receive your acceptance notice, then register immediately with USSA. While registering on TeamSnap, enter 999 as your USSA number. In addition to SRRC program and family fees, USSA fees are also requied and vary by membership type and age. Fees begin as low as $30 for racers who do not want to race in sanctioned racers and peak out at $170 for the oldest racers who seek full access to sanctioned racing. Assistance is available at selecting the right membership level at time of acceptance thru firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final payment of all member fees are due by December 15th. Any registrant after December 15, should an opening remain, must submit 100% payment at time of registration. Grant awards are issued to awardees or applied to open balances between December 8th and December 15th.
USSA MEMBERSHIP – in addition to SRRC registration fees, all members must register with the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA). A lifetime license number is assigned upon registering the first time and must be updated yearly. Have your health membership cards handy to register each year.
- Returning racers please update your USSA membership prior to registering with SRRC.
- Fees for new racers vary by membership type and age. Fees begin as low as $30 for racers who do not want to race in sanctioned USSA races and peak out at $170 for the oldest racers who seek full access to sanctioned racing. Assistance is available at selecting the right membership level at time of acceptance.
New families are encourage review our Parent Resource page under the CLUB tab and our programs listed under the SKIING and SNOWBOARD tabs. After reviewing those pages, new members – create a TeamSnap account and proceed to the registration link. Have your health insurance cards handy at the time of registering.
Renewing members – please use your account id and pw to login into your TeamSNAP account, then repeat the registration process as you did last year. Your info from last year will auto-fill, so think carefully about what updates are needed for phone, email, health insurance, and medical history updates. If you are moving from one program to another, be sure to select the new program for this year.
Registration and online payment (small convenience fee applicable) will be collected via TeamSNAP or a personal check (the cost of a stamp) can be mailed to the address displayed at checkout on TeamSNAP.
Questions about registering can be directed to Program Coordinator, at 717 979 2347 via text or email. New members are advised to contact the SRRC Program Coordinator to get started.
TeamSnap Account Link to Registration for new and returning members, skiers and snowboarders.
GRANT – Deadline Sunday, December 1. Skiing and ski racing can be expensive. We get that. That’s why help is available, see the 2019 – 20 Grant Announcement & Form!